About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

In or Out - Weekend Reflections #59

Are we in or are we out??
Which side of the door are we lol

Some fun photos from our recent cruise




Weekend Reflections is hosted by James
at Newtown Area Photo
To see more of  the photos at Weekend Reflections



5 comments:

  1. Ah, cruise ship pictures! :)))) Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Third picture - puzzle solved. :)

    Beautiful mountains in the background.

    Can you believe that I've never been on a "real" cruise! I've gotta do it - soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting on my cat, DC. Actually she is bugging me to feed her, she's always bugging me to feed her.

    I hope you are having a good night's rest!

    Oh! You are outside, wish my windows were so clean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those cruise ships! What fun! Terrific captures and definitely clean windows! Looks like fun, I always had fun on the ones I've taken!! Hope you have a great weekend!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy