About Me

My photo
I have moved - I can now be found at Cathy @ Still Waters, Click on still waters for link to new blog
Living, loving, Laughing and Travelling as much as possible. Come along and join in my life and travels - I'll be happy to have you there with me.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Theres nothing like a trip to the hairdressers

Quite a few people showed an interest in Kiera the other day
which made me think you'd like to see some more of her antics
on the day recently when I gave her a brush and comb

These are the days when all the gloom and doom seems to lift right off her shoulders 
and you can see here whole attitude change in front of my eyes 
Just like ours when we have a trip to the hairdressers lol

So it started like this

Well come on then
I'd like you start with my head
it needs a good scratch

My furs a bit broken on my back
could you look into my diet please
I'm not sure if that cheaper brand of dry food is doing it or not
Maybe you could go back to that 'good' stuff you get from the vet
and see if it makes any difference - Please:))
(Sounds like me reassessing the shampoo I use lol)

Why did you stop - I was enjoying that
Think I'll have a little snooze in the sunshine
I feel quite relaxed
you can carry on without me 
What all done - that was quick
Oh don't I look beautiful
I love this - it makes me feel good
And look at those ears
all photos will enlarge
click and click again

This is my post for Camera Critters
To see many other Critters from around the world


7 comments:

  1. Very beautiful!

    DC will come to me to have her "hair " done, she loves it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful. Thank you for sharing. My older daughter loves cats and got all giggly looking over my shoulder at your precious fuzzy.

    Blessings to you today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cat is so beautiful. Is it a Burmese?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, she is gorgeous. My Zebby Cat gets brushed daily as he adores it. I get told off if I don't brush him for long enough, :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Yes, she is definitely loving her salon trip. But please don't be painting her 'toe nails' like the latest Hollywood pet trend. That would be so embaressing for a cool cat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful cat. And wonderful pictures of her during the grooming process! Thanks for sharing them with us. My next post after the elk one is of our dog being groomed.
    Thank you also for visiting my blog. Visitors are always welcome, especially those who take the time to comment. I appreciate it.
    In your next post, it sounds like you've had some bad news from out our way. I'm so sorry to hear that. The jokes are great, so perhaps they cheered you a little. I'm going to share them with my husband.
    Take care.
    -- K

    Kay, Alberta, Canada
    An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete

Commenting with Blogger is proving to be difficult for some of you - hopefully its fixed now. If not maybe you'd like to email me - the address is on my profile page
Take care
Cathy